First Birthday Tips
- Keep the party short, and try and schedule it to avoid nap times where possible.
- Make sure that at least one parent comes to accompany their child.
- If older siblings are coming, prepare some party games to entertain them.
- There are a limited number of games that can be played with one year olds, so put out a big basket of toys on a play mat or blanket for the children to play with.
- Reserve one room as changing station, and one as a quiet room.
- Don't forget to provide some food and drink for parents.