If you haven’t put in your Halloween order yet it’s not too late but please don’t delay because we’ll soon be running low on stock.
Anyway, we promise no more Halloween after this for another year. Meanwhile, here are some helpful tips for your party.
1. Food – we have some great Cookie Cutters for bat and Cat shaped biscuits – but the best thing to do is just use your imagination. For example, you can pretend that grapes are eyeballs; or, you can cut bacon into thin strips and pretend they’re worms. Ribena makes excellent blood. You get the idea.
2. Weather – it might be horrible outside, so make sure you have enough to do if you’re going to be inside all night.
3. Games – the old favourites will do, but with a Halloween twist. For instance, with musical chairs everyone has to pretend to be a zombie/ghost. Pass the parcel with chocolate eyeballs and other suitably grisly gifts.
4. Sweets and Chocolates – there is generally an expectation that there will be sweets and chocolates a-plenty. If you’re going trick-or-treating, do have a quick look in the bags that the children bring back. (And then keep the best stuff for yourself.)
5. Decorations – Pumpkins are remarkably good value, and it’s fun to make them together. They look really good too with a candle inside. Candles look really good, but be careful with excited children running around. See if you can find an old-fashioned Broomstick and hide it in the house to be ‘discovered’…
6. Keep it Scary – the whole idea is to give your children and their guests the squealing, screaming excitement that only children can do. But while jumping out of a cupboard dressed as Jack Nicholson might be fun for you, you’ll just get tears. We suggest you build up to a scary crescendo rather than going for a big shock.
We’re going to keep up last month’s exclusive offer of free postage for any order over £50 – but you have to click on one of the links on this email to get it to work!
Dress a Witch Sticker Sheet
Halloween Cookie Cutters
Pumpkin Spinning Top
|share with a friend||unsubscribe|
© 2004 – 2008 Party Ark Ltd. 01572 748 609